Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Patrick Christmas 2009

We are back from Christmas with my Mom's family and we had a fantastic time. The kids and I drove Thursday night to Carmel, IN where we spent the night with my Uncle Tim and family. On Friday my cousin Tara drove with us from Carmel to Boaz, AL. The kids were really good, having their "moments" of course, but overall very well behaved in the car. I wasn't sure what to expect since they hadn't been on that long a roadtrip before.

My Aunt Bobbi lives in the country raising horses and goats and AJ practically wet himself when we got to see them up close and personal. Saturday the kids and their second cousin, Emily, got to play with and feed the horses and goats and put hay out for them. AJ and Emily were right to work, but Erin kept saying,"They're going to get me."

It was cool to see that much of our family together this year. I wish it could last a little longer.

We made it home around 1 a.m. Monday. Everybody was exhausted, but happy.

No comments: