Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Super Thursday

Tomorrow (which actually starts 7 minutes from now) is the first leg of our southbound trip! I'm up packing. The kids and I head to Indy in t-minus 15 hours. I borrowed dad's portable dvd player and stocked the car with movies.

A.J. keeps hearing the song "Here Comes Santa Claus" which has the lyric "Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.." So, he gets SO happy when he thinks that tonight's the night-each time we hear the song. I feel so bad to keep letting him down. What do you do when you're 5 and the radio keeps telling you it's "tonight?" Poor kid...

Erin asks, "Bobbi" each time we get our coats on. She knows we're going somewhere, but I know the kids have no idea how long we'll be in the car. Pray that I brought enough movies, books, and toys!

Boaz, here we come!

No comments: