Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Matt will be working in Mexico the week that I wanted the family to take the Chicago trip. Don't worry, though! We're just postponing it until summer vacation. It'll be a pretty affordable family trip.

Tomorrow is AJ's turn to bring the snack to school and, once again, I'll send something healthy. AJ said that some kids throw away their fruit. Don't fault me for trying! It'll be cut up melons and yogurt smoothies. AJ and Erin like those things, so I figure it can't be horrible. I don't force it down their throats and they don't die after eating it!

Sunday's the LifeTime Fitness Indoor Triathlon. I'm excited!

Yesterday it was cold, but sunny. The kids and I played outside. Erin got too cold and came in to hang with Matt. Meanwhile, AJ and I played soccer for an hour in the front yard. He suprised me with the amount of coordination he had with running and kicking.

I'm participating in a garage sale on Saturday at a friend's house. I've organized all the kids' old clothes and baby items to sell. I hope some of that can be used toward a triathlon bike-fingers crossed!

No comments: